INFORMATION ABOUT GOIRC
The Italian Oncology Group of Clinical Research is an association with recognized legal entities.
It is a non-profit organisation and the main activities are research, assistance and training in the oncology field specifically with regards to:
- Exchange of scientific information and/or educational sessions in clinical oncology;
- Exchange of information and proposal on the diagnostic or therapeutic tools implemented at the partecipating sites;
- The design, management and implementation of research protocols proposed by GOIRC affilites;
- Cooperative patecipation to multicentre clinical trials in the interest of oncology;
- In depth examination and refinement of the methodology in clinical research.
GOIRC funds its economic resource from private contributions, contribution from the State, no-profit organisations, public or private institutions, donations and bequeaths.